- Flexible and tough Seoprene jacket
- -50°C to 90°C temperature extremes
- Excellent abrasion, ozone, sunlight, chemical and oil resistance.
- Non-wicking lightweight polypropylene fillers
- Water resistant with high dielectric insulation
- Lightweight, long lasting, easy to carry and easy to handle
- Fully recyclable and non-hazardous for environmental landfill disposal
- Color-coded conductors for easy identification.
- Special uses requiring flexibility and mechanical toughness, high environmental resistance and flame retardance
- Push button remote controls, motor control, stage equipment and lighting, industrial control and robotic systems
- Outdoor applications and suitable and approved for submersion in water
- Federal and Military use under Federal Spec. JC-580B.
- UL Listed SEOOW 600V to NEC Article 400
- CSA certified STOOW or SJTOOW (TPE) -50°C to 90°C
- MSHA approval for flame resistance for mining applications.
- ROHS Compliant